Staff vacancies will be posted here, or you can visit the website of the individual school you are interested in.
If we do not have any suitable vacancies at present, please email our HR team with the role you are interested in and your personal details, and they will contact you.
HR Systems Administrator – Central Trust Team – Closing date Monday 4th March 2019. Please download the recruitment pack and application form below.
Greenshaw High School – KS5 Maths Co-ordinator (closing date Tuesday 26th February 2019), Curriculum Support Officer (closing date Wednesday 27th February 2019), Food Technology Teacher (closing date Thursday 28th February 2019) – please see the website for details.
Valued Worker Scheme
The Greenshaw Learning Trust has become a proud member of the Valued Worker Scheme (VWS).
The VWS recognises employers who commit to treating all employees fairly, equitably and with dignity. The scheme is an initiative jointly promoted by the NASUWT, GMB, UNISON and Unite to recognise and support good employment relations in schools and colleges.
The Greenshaw Learning Trust has adopted the following six VWS principles:
- Enabling all employees to have a safe, secure and enjoyable working environment;
- Ensuring the wellbeing and dignity at work of all employees;
- Providing CPD for all employees;
- Providing good pay and conditions, which include a commitment to the living wage;
- Having formal agreed mechanisms for consultation and negotiation, working in partnership with employees and trade unions;
- Ensuring policy development and working practices are informed by the use of information and evidence.