Consultation on admissions arrangements for 2021/22
In accordance with the School Admissions Code 2014, Greenshaw Learning Trust is currently consulting on admission arrangements for entry in September 2021/22 for the following schools:
- The Brakenhale School (Bracknell Forest)
- Blaise High School (Bristol City Council)
- Orchard Park High School (London Borough of Croydon)
- Woodlands Primary School (South Gloucestershire County Council)
- Tyndale Primary School (South Gloucestershire County Council)
- Yate Academy (South Gloucestershire County Council)
The consultation period lasts from Wednesday 6 November until Wednesday 18 December 2019 and all responses must be received by the Wednesday 18 December 2019.
- Holmleigh Park High School
The consultation period for Holmleigh Park High School lasts from Thursday 21st November 2019 to 9th January 2020 and all responses must be received by the Thursday 9th January 2020.
Please download the proposed admission arrangements for these schools below.
Responses should be sent to;
- Post: Head of Admissions, Greenshaw Learning Trust, Grennell Road, Sutton SM1 3DY.
- Email: email@example.com