Greenshaw High School receives LGBT+ Benchmark award
The school is proud to receive the award from Free2B Alliance.
The award is to highlight and celebrate LGBTQ+ inclusive practice. In order to receive the award, Greenshaw High School met the following criteria:
- Direct examples of positive practice fed back through our membership
- LGBTQ+ inclusive equal opportunities monitoring in place
- LGBTQ+ inclusive policies in place
- LGBTQ+ information on display
- Gender neutral toilets (where single stall cubicles are available)
Policies and practise are reviewed annually to ensure standards are maintained.