Two schools propose to join the Greenshaw Learning Trust
Victor Seymour Infants School and Brakenhale School have decided to become academies.
Following careful consideration, the Governing Bodies of Victor Seymour Infants School in Carshalton and The Brakenhale School in Bracknell, Berkshire, have decided that their schools should become academies and join the Greenshaw Learning Trust.
You can read the statements from the schools here:
Mike Cooper, Chair of the Greenshaw Learning Trust, said:
“We are delighted that The Brakenhale School and Victor Seymour Infants’ School want to join our Trust. The schools will each bring their particular perspective and expertise to enrich our family of schools. This is an important step in the planned development of the Trust, bringing together a community of schools that want to collaborate for the benefit of all their students and staff.”
Further information can be found in the consultation leaflets:
- Victor Seymour Infants’ School proposes to join the Greenshaw Learning Trust
- The Brakenhale School proposes to join the Greenshaw Learning Trust
If you wish to give your views or comments on the proposal, please do so before 9th February by:
- Completing this response form for Brakenhale
- Completing this response form for Victor Seymour
- Emailing to email@example.com
- Writing to: Will Smith, Executive Headteacher, Greenshaw Learning Trust. Grennell Road, Sutton, SM1 3DY.
You may also make representations to the Education Funding Agency, Sanctuary Buildings, Great Smith Street, London SW1P 3BT.
If the proposals proceed to plan, The Brakenhale School and Victor Seymour Infants’ School should join the Greenshaw Learning Trust around Easter of 2016.