Staff vacancies will be posted here, or you can visit the website of the individual school you are interested in.
If we do not have any suitable vacancies at present, please email our HR team with the role you are interested in and your personal details, and they will contact you.
Brakenhale School – English Teacher, Maths Teacher, Head of Geography, Performing Arts Teacher, Music Teacher – for closing dates and details, please click here.
Greenshaw High School– Science Teacher, Evening Cleaning Assistants, Curriculum Support Officer, Science Research Lead – for closing dates and details, please click here.
Holmleigh Park High School –Receptionist/Administrator – closing date 20 October 2019. For more details, please click here. Catering Manager – closing date 18 October 2019. For more details, please click here.
Yate Academy – Teaching Assistant – please click here for more information. Closing date for applications is 15 October 2019
Valued Worker Scheme
The Greenshaw Learning Trust has become a proud member of the Valued Worker Scheme (VWS).
The VWS recognises employers who commit to treating all employees fairly, equitably and with dignity. The scheme is an initiative jointly promoted by the NASUWT, GMB, UNISON and Unite to recognise and support good employment relations in schools and colleges.
The Greenshaw Learning Trust has adopted the following six VWS principles:
- Enabling all employees to have a safe, secure and enjoyable working environment;
- Ensuring the wellbeing and dignity at work of all employees;
- Providing CPD for all employees;
- Providing good pay and conditions, which include a commitment to the living wage;
- Having formal agreed mechanisms for consultation and negotiation, working in partnership with employees and trade unions;
- Ensuring policy development and working practices are informed by the use of information and evidence.
You can download information about our staff benefits below.