To apply for a staff vacancy please register for an online account to complete the application form. If you have a saved application, please apply by selecting Read More, log in, Apply, and Submit. Please note you are not able to apply from the Dashboard. The recruitment process is managed through your online account and you will be kept up to date with the progress of your application.
Individual school information can also be found by visiting the school's website.
If we do not have any suitable vacancies at present, please email our HR team with the role you are interested in and your personal details, and they will contact you directly. If you have any questions regarding creating an online account please contact our HR team, via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lead Practitioner/Teacher of Maths – Blaise High School. Closing date 20th October. Please click here for more details.
Receptionist and Administrator – Brakenhale School. Please click here for more details.
SEN Teaching Assistant – Tyndale Primary School – closing date 30th October. Please click here for details.
Greenshaw Learning Trust – Appeal Panel Member (South Gloucester and Bristol).This is a voluntary role. Please download the information, flier and application form at the bottom of the page.
Valued Worker Scheme
The Greenshaw Learning Trust has become a proud member of the Valued Worker Scheme (VWS).
The VWS recognises employers who commit to treating all employees fairly, equitably and with dignity. The scheme is an initiative jointly promoted by the NASUWT, GMB, UNISON and Unite to recognise and support good employment relations in schools and colleges.
The Greenshaw Learning Trust has adopted the following six VWS principles:
- Enabling all employees to have a safe, secure and enjoyable working environment;
- Ensuring the wellbeing and dignity at work of all employees;
- Providing CPD for all employees;
- Providing good pay and conditions, which include a commitment to the living wage;
- Having formal agreed mechanisms for consultation and negotiation, working in partnership with employees and trade unions;
- Ensuring policy development and working practices are informed by the use of information and evidence.
You can download information about our staff benefits below.