The Greenshaw Learning Trust is an academy trust, a charitable company with the sole purpose of maintaining and developing academy schools, to provide comprehensive and inclusive education for the public benefit, funded by the Department for Education.
The Trust is responsible for the following schools:
- Greenshaw High School in Sutton
- Green Wrythe Primary School in Carshalton
- Tweeddale Primary School in Carshalton
- Victor Seymour Infants' School in Carshalton
- Orchard Park High School in Croydon
- Brakenhale School in Bracknell, Berkshire
- Crown Wood Primary School in Bracknell, Berkshire
- Five Acres High School in Coleford, Forest of Dean
- Yate Academy in Yate, South Gloucestershire
See Our Schools for more information.
The Greenshaw Learning Trust is a DfE approved sponsor of both primary and secondary schools and has approval to open a new secondary school and ASD school in Sutton.
The Greenshaw Learning Trust is building a ‘family’ of like-minded schools, that collaborate to provide mutual support, share their good practice and learn from each other, whilst retaining and developing their own distinctive character.
The Greenshaw Learning Trust provides an effective structure to ensure schools achieve real benefits from school-to-school collaboration and receive the support they need. Our culture of trust and openness fosters mutual support and continual improvement.
Each school in the Trust is led by its own leadership team and local governing body, who have the backing of the Trust to help them achieve their objectives for their school.
For more information about the Trust’s schools, its governance, its people and its services, see the relevant pages in the header above.
Find out more about how the Trust operates and its development using the tabs on the left.